Thank you for submitting your work online for the Form, Not Function exhibit. Here are some thing to know before
you start the process:
- You must complete the process in one sitting--please have your information and images ready.
- After entering you personal information, you will be directed to PayPal to pay the submission fee.
You do not need a PayPal accout and credit cards are accepted.
- After payment is complete, you will be automatically directed back to the Carnegie Center's website to upload your images.
(There will be a link to click on if that does not happen automatically.)
- Your images must be JPEG (.jpg) format and a file size of less than 2MB. We suggest a resolution of 300 dpi and
image dimensions of no larger than 6 inches on the longest side.
- Your artist statement and biography texts must be less than 2,500 characters each as indicated below.
- If you have any questions, please contact the Carnegie Center at (812) 944-7336 or firstname.lastname@example.org